Saturday, January 17, 2009

Type of lubricate for rubik's cube

here 's some type of lubricate I use and the effect using it


LUBRICATING OIL
positive effect: makes the cube smoother then silicon spray

Negative effect: eats up the plastic of the rubik's cube

conclusion: only use lubricating oil for a hard cube and only use it for a day or two. then wash the oil from the cube

SILICON SPRAY
positive effect: makes the cube smooth

Negative effect: you have to warm up the cube before it becomes smooth and if u put too much silicon or didn't warm it up after applying it, it will melt the cublets

conclusion: you have to warm up the cube and make sure u don't apply it too much. if your in a competition, its better if u do not use silicon spray just before your turn to compete

COOKING OIL (MINYAK MASAK BUATAN MALAYSIA)

positive effect: one of the best lubricate so far( for me). its better than silicon and lubricating oil

Negative effect: attracts ANT(SEMUT)!!!!!

conclusion: if your afraid of the ants, DON'T USE THIS!!!
I've use it on my pocket cube and I leave it on the table for a day. after I came back from school, the ant is making its nest inside my cube!!!!!!!! Curse those ants!

-MKA29-

No comments:

Post a Comment