Saturday, April 4, 2009

My Cubes Collection.

I just wanted to share my cubes collection.

Well, I just have a rubik's cube(3x3x3), a rubik's professor(5x5x5), a rubik's cube keychain and a DEAD rubik's revenge(4x4x4). Well, hehe!




my rubik's cube .



This is my rubik's cube. I bought it at The Spring, Kuching, which costs RM19.90. I found that the price has increase that is between RM25 to RM30.







my rubik's revenge



This is my rubik's revenge. This is cube is a bit different than the 3x3. This cube has no centers, which makes to memorise the colour positions. My mum bought this cube in KL. This cube costs just RM20 . I guess it is an eastsheen-typed. Anad loves eastsheen so much . Hehe.

p/s: I found a better to memorise the colour positions. I just have to memorise 3 of them . The others I just fix it by looking for it's opposite colour . e.g- i memorised red,green n white .I memorised the positions . After that by looking red, I know what colour I should put opposite it , that is orange . These are some tips from me. One thing, I stop playing this cube because I broke 1 center piece, and the COLOURSTICKERSISFADING!!





my rubik's professor




This is my rubik's professor which has 5 layers. Its the same as solving the 4x4x4 cube. So this makes me easier to solve it. Hehe. My mother bought this cube for my birthday. It costs RM89.90. See how CUBEFREAK am I, hahaha! Oh btw, this cube its center, so do not worry. :P




So , for who have lots of money, and DO NOT KNOW how to spend it, PLEASE buy the that i do not have so I can complete my cubes collections. Hehehe.





p/s: anad, teruk x english mek. tang teruk jak, haha. bye!

1 comment: